SAND-COATING PROCESS OF IRON MOULD TO GUIDE TRANSFORMATION OF GRINDING BALL PRODUCTION
SAND-COATING TECHNOLOGY IN IRON MOULD is a new technology for producing wear-resistant grinding balls. It has the advantages of both iron mould and sand mould. It has the characteristics of chilled iron mould, small stress and good toughness in Sand Mould Casting. This is a very big breakthrough in the production of wear-resistant grinding balls. In addition, coated sand is widely used in automatic production because of its good fluidity, strong punching ability and good appearance, which will lead to a new revolution in the production history of wear-resistant grinding ball-the automatic production of the wear-resistant grinding ball…
The automatic production of the wear-resistant grinding ball is always the dream of wear-resistant material production enterprises, because the wear-resistant grinding ball production environment is bad, the work site temperature is high, the casting ball mold is relatively unwieldy, but also has a certain mode of production. In order to produce good products, the physical quality and technical quality of workers are required to be very high. First-line technicians have always been a bottle-neck problem to wear-resistant grinding ball production enterprises. With the improvement of living standards, this difficulty in employment will become even more acute. This is also the main reasons of wear-resistant grinding ball enterprises cannot be the rapid growth.
The automatic sand-coated ball production (moulding) line breaks through the technical limitation of the traditional manual production line. Iron mold sand coated sand layer, mold use many times will not appear inside the mold pit, even if there is a pit, the sand layer will fill the pit, so that the production of the high-chromium ball shows smooth, no pit. Mold has a vent hole, exhaust effect is good, the high-chromium ball will not appear inside the bubble, the production of high-chromium ball stable performance. The inner surface of the traditional mode of production mould is easy to be pitted, and a layer of useless shell (flash) will appear when the hot metal directly touches the mould.
Finally, the advantages of the sand-coated iron mould production line are summarized as follows:
1. Exhaust well, high-chromium ball has no internal bubble, high-temperature pores.
2. The Resin Sand used has high strength and no sand sticky on the surface of balls
3. The surface of the high chromium ball body is smooth and without potholes
4. The automatic production line ensures the fixed molding technology so that ensure the stability of product performance and dimension
5. Specialized production line scientifically controlling the solidification rate of molten iron.
6. The height of the Mold Gate Cup increased, increased the static pressure forming, high-chromium ball to ensure the internal contraction