Automatic sand-coated metal mold casting grinding ball molding line
The AUTOMATIC SAND-COATED METAL MOULD PRODUCTION LINE adopts the advanced sand-coated metal mold producing process, which can significantly improve the mechanical properties of castings, improve the appearance quality of castings, reduce the machining allowance of castings & the labor intensity & the number of workers, minimize the production of safety hazards.
The scope of production line: Casting grinding media ball, wheel, brake drum, water meter shell, crankshaft, water meter shell, all kinds of disc parts, such as a large number of small and medium castings.
- Full-line power≤100 kW;
- Covering Area: 27*7M (flexible design according to the site)
- Working station multi-function molding machine: can realize one or two specifications at the same time.
- On-line production of all minimum operation: 4 people.
- Full-line mold quantity: 75 pairs working positions (actual operation mold number 20 ~ 73 pairs of metal mold)
- Production capacity: No-load operation rhythm: 35S
- Production Environment: Workshop Environment temperature-15 ~ 35 °c;
- Sand molding material: phenol formaldehyde resin (precoated sand)
Structure of casting line for grinding ball:
- Open type running rollers: Mechanical and non-mechanical rollers are alternately rigid and flexible so that the whole line running more smoothly. This is patented t Compared with other manufacturers, generally roller running mode: closed or ferry car mode of operation. The phenomena of thermal expansion, collision, extrusion and friction are serious in these two operation modes, which result in the breakdown and damage of the production line, especially the running rhythm of the ferry car type.
- Operational position. There are four operating positions in the line. 1 for sand molding worker, 1 for casting worker, 1 for cleaning the waste iron after pouring, 1 for the vibrate cleaning device.
- Mechanical Roller realizes that the molding part and the casting part do not interfere with each other, complement each other and store up, stabilize and speed up the actual running rhythm. The flexible structure has the following characteristics.
- The whole line is running normally without mould.
- When any position on the molding line affects the timing of casting, the mould on the mechanical roller will automatically feed to the casting line. Improve the production efficiency of the production line.
- when the production line is out of order and can not be removed in a short time, the casting line can still run normally, and the mould supplied automatically can consume the molten iron in the casting ladle or electric furnace, which can reduce the waste to the most extent.
- When the casting line is at rest or the casting process needs to be at rest, the molding line can still be shaped normally, so that the technology not only meets the requirements of the casting process but also does not reduce the production efficiency of the production line.
- Due to the strict requirements of the spheroidizing process in the production of grinding balls made of OBE, ADI or PADI materials, in order to prevent spheroidizing decay, it is necessary to stop pouring before spheroidizing decay, so as to speed up the running time when casting. The mould on the mechanical roller will feed automatically to the casting line. The function of the flexible structure greatly improves the running rhythm during pouring and avoids the phenomenon of spheroidizing recession.
- The rhythm of pouring line is: pouring time (about 15 ~ 35″) + action time (5 seconds) = 20 ~ 40″.”. According to the technological requirements, users can use the casting line static casting method or swap multi-point casting method. (the production line has produced: wear-resistant casting chrome ball, crankshaft, wheel, brake drum, box cover, traction wheel, machine seat, flywheel, water meter shell, hammer head, etc.)